Let’s share knowledge together!
Let’s work together!
About the job
We wouldn’t be the industry leader without our successful training team. We’re seeking for our qualified TRAINING ASSISTANT to help us with the organization and training realization. As a Training assistant you will be supporting delivery of full-cycle training programs from our vendors. Day to day communication with our partner vendors, individuals, and corporations all around the world.
How do we fit each other?
You’ll have the opportunity to work in an international environment, with world-known software companies and you’ll help us drive the right IT skills that enable our students to succeed.
If you're already passionate and enthusiastic about technology and motivating others, if you appreciate the opportunity to help revolutionize what it means to skill and be skilled, then all that's left is for you to apply and help us encourage every organization and individual to achieve more.
What you'll do:
- Organize training sessions, according to the Vendor’s rules;
- Create training course schedules and timetables in coordination with trainers;
- Perform other necessary administrative tasks related to the trainings;
- Prepare evaluation reports and keep records;
- Prepare paperwork for tenders;
- Prepares offers for companies and public institutions when necessary;
- Cultivate positive company image by promoting exceptional services.
Who you are:
- Have at least 1+ years of previous experience in a similar role in the IT industry;
- Fluent in English language;
- Expert in using MS Office package;
- Highly organized and efficient;
- Possess driver’s license B category, active driver.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development;
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work from home;
- Day off from work for your birthday;
- Discounts on courses for you and your family members;
- Performance related bonuses.
*Please note that this position sometimes may require working in the afternoon
Please submit your CV at https://hr.semosedu.com/ with the subject line: Application for Training assistant position
At Semos Education you will work with 180 creative, smart and good people, on projects that will motivate you to unleash your full potential.
Give us the opportunity to tell you our story!
Semos Education (www.semosedu.com) is a leading learning provider in Western Balkans. We are setting high-quality standards in the training industry for more than 27 years, providing official training for the world’s largest software companies. Over the years, we have supported learning of the various organizations and individuals, delivering training throughout the SEE region, Northern Europe and the Middle East. We offer various certified trainings from different vendors, such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Java, VMware, EC-Council, ISTQB, Scrum, Adobe, Autodesk, Unity, and AWS. Aside from official education, we also offer customized trainings in different information technologies, which include Angular, React, Vue, Go, Python, HTML/CSS, PHP, Programming in C, C++, etc.
Our offices are located in Skopje and Belgrade.
Semos Education serves as a one stop shop for IT training, meaning that an organization or individual can find all the courses they need for their professional development. Semos Education is a member of LLPA (Leading Learning Partners Association) a global organization with a presence in more than 55 countries.
We share knowledge in:
Norway | Sweden | Finland | Denmark | Netherlands | Belgium | Germany | Estonia | Kingdom of Saudi Arabia | Malta | Spain | Italy | Hungary | Poland | Romania | Macedonia | Serbia | Montenegro | Slovenia | Bosnia | Croatia | Bulgaria | Albania | Kosovo