Let’s share knowledge together!
Let’s work together!
About the job
We wouldn’t be the industry leader without our successful sales team. We’re seeking for our qualified Sales specialist to help us sell the products and services in the Children Education Center.
As a Manager of the Children Education Center, you will be responsible for selling our official trainings and services to our young listeners, and be focused on helping our pupils develop the necessary skills for success in the digital era.
How do we fit each other?
In our center, we believe that every child has unique strengths and talents. We aim to provide them with the true IT skills so to help them achieve their full potential. Our approach is to fill in with each other so to build strong basis for the future generations.
If you're already passionate and enthusiastic about helping the young to acquire and develop true IT skills, then all that's left is for you to apply and help us encourage the young population to move through the landscape of technology that is constantly changing and to use the same in the constructive and meaningful way.
What you'll do:
- Prepare business plan, set goals and be responsible for achieving the goals of the Children Education Center
- Research and follow the current market as well as its changes
- Research and identify new markets
- Cooperate with the Marketing department for the positioning of the new products/services on the market
- Participate in the organization of campagnas, proving suggestions and information about the product for which they oversee,
- Participate in the organization and realization of events according to set campaigns
- Be proactive and communicate with the leads from different sources
- Organization and realization sales meeting with new potential or/and existing clients
- Admission of children and secondary school pupils via phone or email communication with the parents regarding directions of where and when the trainings will occur
Who you are:
- Possess BA preferably in the field of pedagogy and psychology,
- Have at least 3+ years of experience with children and teenagers – at school, informal education, or work on projects regarding the support of the community
- Previous experience in sales will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of IT technologies
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills
- Team player
- Interested in professional development and take on new challenges
- Opportunity for personal and professional development,
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work from home,
- Day off from work for your birthday,
- Discounts on courses for you and your family members,
- Performance related bonuses,
*Please note that the working hours of the Children Education Center is 40 hours per week from Tuesday till Saturday – during the school year, from Monday till Friday during the summer holiday
Please submit your CV at the following link https://hr.semosedu.com/ with title: Application for Children Education Center
At Semos Education you will work with 180 creative, smart and good people, on projects that will motivate you to unleash your full potential.
Give us the opportunity to tell you our story!
Semos Education (www.semosedu.com) is a leading learning provider in Western Balkans. We are setting high-quality standards in the training industry for more than 27 years, providing official training for the world’s largest software companies. Over the years, we have supported learning of the various organizations and individuals, delivering training throughout the SEE region, Northern Europe and the Middle East. We offer various certified trainings from different vendors, such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Java, VMware, EC-Council, ISTQB, Scrum, Adobe, Autodesk, Unity, and AWS. Aside from official education, we also offer customized trainings in different information technologies, which include Angular, React, Vue, Go, Python, HTML/CSS, PHP, Programming in C, C++, etc.
Our offices are located in Skopje and Belgrade.
Semos Education serves as a one stop shop for IT training, meaning that an organization or individual can find all the courses they need for their professional development. Semos Education is a member of LLPA (Leading Learning Partners Association) a global organization with a presence in more than 55 countries.
We share knowledge in:
Norway | Sweden | Finland | Denmark | Netherlands | Belgium | Germany | Estonia | Kingdom of Saudi Arabia | Malta | Spain | Italy | Hungary | Poland | Romania | Macedonia | Serbia | Montenegro | Slovenia | Bosnia | Croatia | Bulgaria | Albania | Kosovo