Let’s share knowledge together!
Let’s work together!
About the job
As a Microsoft Certified Trainer, you will be the person who evangelizes technology vision, share your knowledge and experience to organizations and individuals all over the world, teach and empower them to achieve beyond their goals.
How do we fit each other?
We'll help you become a best-in-class technical trainer to deliver digitally enhanced instructor-led training. You'll help us drive the right IT skills that enable our customers to succeed.
If you're already passionate and enthusiastic about technology and motivating others, if you appreciate the opportunity to help revolutionize what it means to skill and be skilled, then all that's left is for you to apply and help us encourage every organization and individual to achieve more.
Semos Education is currently seeking talented and qualified individuals for the position of a part-time trainer for Microsoft official courses – Microsoft Azure Data Engineer (DP-203).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer / Information Science;
- Possession of certificate Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate;
- Design and implementation of data storage in Azure (SQL database, Azure Storage Account, Data Lake Storage, Blob Storage, Azure Cosmos DB);
- Azure Synapse Analytics;
- Azure Data Factory;
- Azure Synapse Apache Spark Pools;
- Azure Databricks;
- Azure Stream Analytics;
- Presentation and communication skills;
- Efficiency and organization;
- Initiative, commitment, and team spirit;
- Desire and ability to transfer and share knowledge;
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Microsoft training for students and professionals;
- Permanent upgrading of knowledge and certification.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development;
- Possibility of continuous improvement by attending courses and gaining certification;
- Work with modern technologies;
- Interesting and dynamic job;
- Domestic and international conferences;
- Traveling abroad.
- To become a part of the elite MCT community and get support from MCT Central helping you stay up to date on the latest news, connect with other MCTs around the world, or reach out to your MCT Regional Lead;
- Competitive income;
- Huge discounts on exams, practice exams, Books, and eBooks;
- Access to tools & resources to deliver training and to further develop your technical expertise and training skills;
- Recognition among your peers;
- To be among the first in the world to be in touch with the new technologies.
If you find yourself in any of the qualifications above and you want to take your career to the next level, please submit your application at https://hr.semosedu.com/ and our HR team will contact you.
Why join us?
At Semos Education you will work with 180 creative, smart and good people, on projects that will motivate you to unleash your full potential.
Give us the opportunity to tell you our story!
Semos Education (www.semosedu.com) is a leading learning provider in Western Balkans. We are setting high-quality standards in the training industry for more than 27 years, providing official training for the world’s largest software companies. Over the years, we have supported learning of the various organizations and individuals, delivering training throughout the SEE region, Northern Europe and the Middle East. We offer various certified trainings from different vendors, such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Java, VMware, EC-Council, ISTQB, Scrum, Adobe, Autodesk, Unity, and AWS. Aside from official education, we also offer customized trainings in different information technologies, which include Angular, React, Vue, Go, Python, HTML/CSS, PHP, Programming in C, C++, etc.
Our offices are located in Skopje and Belgrade.
Semos Education serves as a one stop shop for IT training, meaning that an organization or individual can find all the courses they need for their professional development.
Semos Education is a member of LLPA (Leading Learning Partners Association) a global organization with a presence in more than 55 countries. Together, we have trained over 500,000 students per year, covering more than 90% of the European GDP.
We share knowledge in:
Norway | Sweden | Finland | Denmark | Netherlands | Belgium | Germany | Estonia | Kingdom of Saudi Arabia | Malta | Spain | Italy | Hungary | Poland | Romania | Macedonia | Serbia | Montenegro | Slovenia | Bosnia | Croatia | Bulgaria | Albania | Kosovo