The course for advanced Python continues where the basic training has ended. This course focuses more on the object oriented part of the Python language and goes more in depth with the previous topics. The student will have the opportunity to learn best Python practices, better organization of projects, writing automated tests, multithreading and will get familiar with web development using Django.
With this training the students will obtain knowledge which will help them better understand python code and be able to solve more complex problems by themselves, or as a part of a team.
Considering the fact that this year Semos Education became authorized OpenEDG Institute academy, the curriculum for this course is created and tailored to prepare students for passing the PCАP (Certified Associate in Python Programming) exam.
- Overview of Python 1, Intro to Object Oriented Programming
- Object Oriented Programming – basics
- Object Oriented concepts and exercises
- Working with third-party APIs and JSON data
- Writing tests in Python
- Python data structures and time complexity – Lists
- Python data structures and time complexity – Sorting
- Python data structures and time complexity – Dictionaries
- Advanced Python Topics: Iterators, Generators
- Advanced Python Topics: Functions as first class objects
By the end of the course, the participants will:
- Practicing best Python solutions
- Writing automated tests
- Understanding complex Python functionalities
- Working with data structures in Python
- Implementing third-party modules for data stores and data structures
- Each attendant works on a separate computer
- A book or a handbook is included in the student’s kit for each course
- Each attendant that successfully completes a course receives a diploma
Contact person for
Knowledge of Python - I level.
Materials for the course
Students attending this course will receive a book “Python Crash Course”.
By completing this training you will be prepared to take and pass the PCAP (Certified Associate in Python Programming) exam by Python Institute.
The stated discounts cannot be combined and the same are support for youth, unemployed persons, as well as for loyal attendants.
- 10% for visiting the first course - student, unemployed person
- 10% for visiting a second course - each attendant
- 15% for visiting third and more courses - each attendant
- Payment in cash with payment slip or debit cards
- Payment in installments with credit cards
- Payment in installments without interest with credit cards of Stopanska Banka
- Payment by invoice